May 19, 2011

Life in fairy tales

Well yesterday I went for movies break. Me and my wink wink companion had choose THOR 3D. The movie is about Thor, prince of Asgard, got exiled from his homeland as he so arrogant in all term.. Tapi ending dia, he repent and 70% happy ending another 30% is  bad ending. Sebab dia jatuhkan jambatan dia.. hehe.. X paham kan? Well, go watch THOR la.. Wednesday ticket murah kan..
Conclusion, not bad for a fiction movie. The movie visual surely will bring you somewhere if you are fairy tales dreamer,

My childhood, I was exposed with fairytales. When Syafa is small toin toin girl, her parent 'educate' her with Walt Disney fairytales movie (since I got 3 lil sisters). ^^ Yeah I'm growing up with Cinderella, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, Swan Princess and more. Plus reading Midah King, Alice in wonderland and etc.. Duhh So many to revise.. But, to be honest, I'm done with cartoon. I am tired each time I went back to my dearest hometown and watching barbies cartoon series. Ntah pape... I got cute little devils (not so little but they still cute - my lil sis). My point is, growing up with goofy fairytales stories and movies had brain feed a fantasy with castle, dragon, medieval gown and hot prince coming to save you from danger.

Moreover, as time goes by it profound the feeling to be in the beautiful world as visualized in the movies. (such as Avatar (exclude naked blue), Stardust, Never ending story, LOTR, Narnia, Percy Jackson). Kan best if the world is rainbows and butterflies, flying unicorn and I love medieval dress. Too much isn't. Haha.. tula.. tengok Thor punya pasal. I do not say I like Thor movie but the visual in there. How I wish the world is full of magic. (sumpah I curse and kill #$22$%)

Asgard One of Nine (Watch Thor okay? you understand better

Magic wont happen without White Unicorn (stardust)

So, for those who love to be young forever and a fairytale fantasy dreamer, enjoy this movie okay?
As reality is, you get nowhere if you never contribute hard work. Reality is.. M.O.N.E.Y.. agreed? So da da latu berangan.. Back to work!!!
Enjoy your fairy time dlm movie hall je ok!!

3 comments:

  1. Your post really helped me to understand about this. It has great details and yet it is easy to understand.That's what i was looking for. I will definitely share it with others.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actuit eSolution provides a wide range of accounting services solutions to small businesses. Our Accounting Services help our customers in reducing cost, increasing the productivity and operational efficiency of their accounting processes. At Actuit India we integrate our team of accounting professionals to work directly with small businesses in offering highly reliable and accurate solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day Craky Life,

    I’m looking for any contact details (email, phone number or mail address) of the website owner or marketing person that I can communicate with for possible business venture on website income opportunities. We are very much interested to do business with you. Please send me an email together with your website name and I’ll be glad to call you to discuss this matter.

    Thank you


    Save your Precious Files now to TheDataLocker Online Backup! Checkout www.thedatalocker.com

    ReplyDelete